RN Firebase Chat App
Mobile Chat application developed with React-Native an using Google Firebase as back-end.
Working on both IOS and Android platforms.
Uses React-Native for the front-end and Firebase for the back-end (authentication and database storage)
How to Use
To build and run the application on your Android device, on a Android Virtual Device (AVD) or on the IOS simulator, please follow these steps:
• Download the project files
• Unzip the project directory
• After downloading, “cd” to the project directory and run “npm install”
• Launch the AVD or plug an Android device to your computer, with USB debugging option enabled (Only for android)
• Run “react-native run-android” or “react-native run-ios” to build and launch the app (the IOS simulator will be automatically launched)
More explanations in the UserGuide pdf.
Availability of Extended Seller Support
React Native Framework 0.43.4Recommended Environment
React Native CLIQuote Source