RN Image Edition App
React Native - Image Edition Application
The application uses the React-Native “CameraRoll” component in the gallery view to retrieve the photo from the IOS or Android device.
In the “component/filters/AdjustFilter” component, the “gl-react-native” library is used to build “shaders” that will be superposed to the image to get the result image.
The different filter algorithm have been coded with the help of the OpenGL documentation and examples.
How to Use
To build and run the application on your Android device, on a Android Virtual Device (AVD) or on the IOS simulator, please follow these steps:
• Download the project files
• Unzip the project directory
• After downloading, “cd” to the project directory and run “npm install”
• Launch the AVD or plug an Android device to your computer, with USB debugging option enabled (Only for android)
• Run “react-native run-android” or “react-native run-ios” to build and launch the app (the IOS simulator will be automatically launched)
Availability of Extended Seller Support
React Native Framework 0.42.3Recommended Environment
React Native CLIQuote Source